WHAT WE ACHIEVE TOGETHER
As an intern at Zasso Group, the global leader in electric weed control, you will help us in our mission to accelerate the change to a herbicide-free world and join us in making the world a more sustainable, environmentally friendly place.
- Support in the supervision of an experimental machine
- Carrying out, evaluating, analyzing and documenting test drives at farmers in the Aachen & Cologne area
- Preparation of a thesis on the topic of electric weed control in row crops (optional)
- Collaboration in the development of weed management concepts (optional)
- EDUCATION | Student* of agricultural science with knowledge in plant cultivation, horticulture or comparable field of study
- SKILLS | Driving license class B and T (required); class C (desirable)
- PERSONALITY | communicative, team player, responsible, result-oriented
- WORK METHOD | willing to travel, flexible, independent, self-motivated
- EXPERIENCE | handling agricultural machinery
- LANGUAGES | good knowledge of German and English
THIS AWAITS YOU
At the development and production site in Aachen with startup character, we offer you a highly innovative environment with creative freedom, space and an open ear for your ideas and needs and our trust in your potential. In addition:
- INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT | Insight into and collaboration on innovative projects possible.
- HEALTH MANAGEMENT | preventive medical check-ups, participation in sports events as Team Zasso
- COMPANY EVENTS | summer party, Christmas party and anniversary celebrations
- BENEFITS | free soft drinks, discounts via “Corporate Benefits
Startdate: January 2023
Julia Koch | HR-Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02408 9380100
We are looking forward to your application.