- Case and Zasso receive a “SIMA Innovation Award – Bronze Medal” at the SIMA show in Paris.
- Launch of XPower, as part of CNHi’s AGXTEND platform, for non-selective selection applications such as field preparation and potato top drying.
- Partnership with CERTIS in the railway sector.
The third edition of the Zasso Day in Aachen: 400 visitors.
- IZI, a portable electric weeding tool for the individual user, is launched on the Brazilian market.
- Strong commercial growth in the urban segment in Brazil.
- Strategic cooperation with CNHi in Europe for the next generation of herbicides.
- Opening of Zasso France; first public demonstrations and scientific tests in France.
- 2nd Zasso Day in Aachen: 160 visitors.
- Creation of the Advisory Board of Zasso Group AG.
- The company’s headquarters are in Switzerland and Sayyou is officially renamed Zasso after its Japanese founder Satoru Narita (Zasso means “Plants in the wrong place” – or weeds, in Japanese).
- First internationalization of technology.
- Strengthening of its patent portfolio.
- Opening of Zasso GmbH, located in Aachen, Germany.
After more than a decade of advanced R&D, Sergio Coutinho joins Sayyou as chief executive officer.
- • Development of a new modular applicator solution that could be adapted for different cultures.
- • Development of electronic controls required for field operations.
- • Partnership with Interp, incubator of the Manoel de Barros Foundation.
- • Victory in LatinAmerican MootCorp, the main business competition in Latin America.
- • Three awards at MootCorp in Austin, Tx. First Brazilian company to win awards in the largest business competition in the world.