Back to the Roots – We last communicated shortly before our Zasso Field Day held early June, in Aachen, Germany.
Since then, the transition towards non-chemical weeding has been accelerating on all fronts : regulatory, consumer demand and biological resistance.
Zasso has focused these last three months on the strengthening of its electric weeding platform across geographies and end markets.
Key highlights :
- Zasso transitioning from a regional development phase to a commercial global strategy
- Acceleration of its asset light model, focusing on being the “leading provider of power / control tools to make the world herbicide-free”
- Implement a global single hardware, software and electronics solution by leveraging synergies between Europe and South American operations
- Managerial realignment that will strengthen cross fertilization between Europe and Brazil and better align world operations with the Board’s strategic guidance: Mr. Sergio Coutinho (Zasso founder) and Mr. Benjamin Ergas, both shareholders, taking the co-CEO roles
- Sergio, leveraging 10+ years of management experience in tech and ag-tech companies : responsible for R&D, Product Development, Project Management and Manufacturing ;
- Benjamin, leveraging 20+ years in finance and sustainable development in Switzerland, the UK, the US and Latin America : responsible for Finance, Administration, Sales, Service, Law and external Relationship).
- Termination of Mr. Dirk Vandenhirtz’ service agreement with Zasso
- Bringing to Europe the most advanced, patented electronics control/power modules
On this basis, we have also strengthened our online presence, which we invite you to consult:
New corporate website www.zasso.com
New, more structured and content-rich Youtube channel
Visit our LinkedIn channel
Thank you for your support,
The Zasso Team.