The Zasso Brazil team, led by our commercial manager and agronomist, Emilio Garnham, presented the Capina Elétrica in Bragança Paulista at the Quinta da Baronesa condominium.
The Urban Electric Weeding equipment was operated on the condominium guides, gutters, sidewalks and cycle paths, eliminating weeds without damaging concrete and asphalt. The portable equipment IZI has been shown to be efficient in the gardens without drifting or damaging the lawn.
Quinta da Baronesa is located between Itatiba and Bragança Paulista, the condominium has a riding center, clubs, golf and a lot of care for the environment.
They already have actions such as the total preservation of green areas and enrichment of existing natural resources, own water collection, treatment and distribution station, own sewage treatment station, reuse of water for irrigation of common areas, grassy sidewalks, favoring the water infiltration into the soil, liquid and solid waste recycling, among others.
The use of Electric Weeding is one of the initiatives aimed at quality of life and the environment, the best solution for those looking for efficiency in forest without herbicides:
- Completely free of any chemical agent.
- Environmentally sustainable and socially responsible.
- Up to 20x faster than other weeding methods.
- Certified for use on organic crops.
- Controls plants resistant to other weeding methods.
- It does not harm the health of the population;
- High power electronics use only lightning strikes to control weeds!